Price And Quantity
- 20 Kilograms
- 340.00 - 350.00 USD ($)/Kilometer
- Any Port in China
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 to 5000 Kilograms Kilogram Per Week
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Packaging
- All India
The Nonivamide NVA can be utilized in medicine as analgesia without any addiction that can give relief from muscle and joint pain caused by rheumatism. This can be formulated into many kinds of medicines that are meant for external use such as analgesic, anti-inflammatory, frostbite, sterlization, frostbite, itching solution etc. that won't cause skin allergies. It is used as an green biological pesticide that is environment friendly and prevent insects and pests. This capsaicin can be made into spicy antifouling paint, which can effectively restricts marine fouling organisms like barnacles, mussel to adhere to equipments or tools that can damage or co0rrode fishing nets, hull bottom, pipes and other underwater equipments. It is applied on wires and cables to restrict rats, ants and other wild rodents from biting and chewing. This is also used to prepare police tear gas and pepper spray. The capsaicin is an effective ingredient in cosmetics, beauty and slimming products. The synthetic capsaicin (nonivamide) has a very wide and very bright application prospect.
Nonivamide NVA Details:
- Pungency degree is about 9.60 million SHU.
- The product is strong spicy. English name: Synthetic Capsaicin (nonivamide). Appearance is white or slight yellow powder, granule.
CAS NO.: 2444-46-4
Molecular formula: C17H27NO3
Molecular Weight: 293.4.
- Best Quality Of Chemicals
- Industry Leading Prices
- Each Formulation Is Tested By The Experts
- Accurate Composition
- Offered Products Are Safe
- Processed Using The Finest Quality
Nonivamide NVA Specifications
white or slight yellow powder, granule
Loss on drying (%)
Heavy metals (as Pb)
Nonivamide NVA Storage:
- Product should be kept at sealed condition, stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place under normal temperature.
- Once capsaicin gets contacts or splashes on the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of cold water.